Sunday, April 7, 2013

To the week of all weeks :)

Well, Dress for Change week has come and gone! Now is my time to share my experience with all of you! I have had such a blast with this challenge!


Here is my canvas for the week! I purchased this dress from an online etsy store! Just a used cheap little black dress that was plain enough for me to accessorize for an entire week! It fit like a glove and I loved ever ounce of it!





 The plunging back was one of my favorite parts! I adored it. The front was very conservative but this kept everyone guessing and added a slight wild side to my canvas for the week!



As April 1st approached, I was planning all my outfits in my head for the upcoming week! I could not wait for the challenges I would face. Not only was I helping my own ability to accessorize, but I also was helping a little girl in Africa. I feel so honored to be able to host such an incredible week. I am pleased to announce that I will be sending 56 dresses to Africa. Thank you to all 56 participants! You truly are the reason I am able to make a difference!

God bless you all & thank you for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment