Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 7! Crossing the Finish Line on Sunday-Funday!



Sunday-Funday! The end to this glamorous week has arrived! Today I thought I would change things up & roll my dress up into a shirt! I added white and lavender polka dot pants from Gap. As well as a denim button up from American Eagle Outfitters. I paired this with diamond earrings and an H&M necklace! Cannot forget the red lip.








This week has been so amazing. I cannot wait to finish up all 56 of these dresses and ship them off to Africa. Thanks again to all of you who helped make this week a success! If you blogged about your own experience please email me the link or send me pictures of your outfits to lbddressforchange@gmail.com! Thanks Again fellow fashionistas! You all helped me Dress for Change and made a difference! Be proud of yourself

Love you all!

Sheyanne<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment